Arizona 30B Dragoon Mountains

Planning a December OTC hunt so I can use my unfilled 2020 tag that I got in January. Unfortunately the unit we hunted in January doesn't have a December hunt so we have to choose a new unit. I've narrowed down some spots in 8 & 19A but I'm looking at 30B, specifically the Dragoon Mountains as a back up plan. I've read the AZGFD page for this unit and researched some older forums that I can find. I read where someone said they started on the North side of the Dragoon Mountains and made it sound like that was a mistake, just wondering if anyone can confirm that or if it would be a waste of time to head into the Dragoons.

Dcrafton

WKR
Planning a December OTC hunt so I can use my unfilled 2020 tag that I got in January. Unfortunately the unit we hunted in January doesn't have a December hunt so we have to choose a new unit. I've narrowed down some spots in 8 & 19A but I'm looking at 30B, specifically the Dragoon Mountains as a back up plan. I've read the AZGFD page for this unit and researched some older forums that I can find. I read where someone said they started on the North side of the Dragoon Mountains and made it sound like that was a mistake, just wondering if anyone can confirm that or if it would be a waste of time to head into the Dragoons.

From the Dragoons
8ab32c99927b3e9ecb5ff41309589c67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: