Arizona draw results

Credit card charge should be tomorrow (1 March) and they post to your AZGFD portal account about a week later. Bottomline at the bottom: you should know if you draw a tag by tomorrow night and you’ll find out the specific tag on around Friday 8 March or possibly Monday the 11th. FWIW, neither I or my buddies have ever been charged late, meaning if you don’t get charged on the first day, there’s a pretty good chance you didn’t draw. I have heard some guys get the charge a day or two late, but I’ve not seen that for any of the dozen guys I apply with.

When they run the first round of charges through, any cards that get rejected they have to re-draw for those tags and that is when you see a few guys getting the later charges.

man I would HATE to find myself in a position where I have a Wyoming elk tag that I can't turn in as well as a Unit 9 AZ Archery tag.... Murphy has a sense of humor, right?

man I would HATE to find myself in a position where I have a Wyoming elk tag that I can't turn in as well as a Unit 9 AZ Archery tag.... Murphy has a sense of humor, right?

This actually sounds like an excellent "problem" to have. I'm "patiently" checking my CC account every three minutes this morning, Good luck.

I am in the same boat except a unit 1 AZ archery tag. Probably won’t happen, but I didn’t think I’d pull a WY tag either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat except a unit 1 AZ archery tag. Probably won’t happen, but I didn’t think I’d pull a WY tag either.

I put in for Unit 9 so I would have the smallest chance of drawing. I don't want to leave my buddies hanging with our Wyoming hunt, but if I have to I'm going to make sure the AZ tag is well worth it! That's how you trick Murphy in letting you draw a coveted tag. Make him think you don't want it.... Hunting is 90% trying to fool ol' Murph.

I put in for early rifle tags in 1 and 3a/c so that I don't draw. If I get a credit card hit I'm going to tip over from a heart attack.

I always wondered how they draw and charge the cards. Does someone roll into their office in the morning, pour themselves a cup of coffee, and just hit “enter” on their keyboard and it just magically does everything basically instantly? Does it go in multiple steps for each species and pass? Did the draw happen yesterday and today all they do is charge the cards? I know it doesn’t matter. You either draw or you don’t, and knowing the process doesn’t affect you, but I am curious.

I always wondered how they draw and charge the cards. Does someone roll into their office in the morning, pour themselves a cup of coffee, and just hit “enter” on their keyboard and it just magically does everything basically instantly? Does it go in multiple steps for each species and pass? Did the draw happen yesterday and today all they do is charge the cards? I know it doesn’t matter. You either draw or you don’t, and knowing the process doesn’t affect you, but I am curious.

I like to think of it as an NFL draft where the President of AZGFD gets up in front of everyone and says "With the first pick of the 2019 Elk season...." then everyone cheers and the hunter's profile is displayed on the screen with his hunting stats. The camera would switch to the hunter's workplace to show his reaction to the draw while he's sitting at his computer hitting the refresh button on his bank account and minimizing his screen every time his boss walks by.

I like to think of it as an NFL draft where the President of AZGFD gets up in front of everyone and says "With the first pick of the 2019 Elk season...." then everyone cheers and the hunter's profile is displayed on the screen with his hunting stats. The camera would switch to the hunter's workplace to show his reaction to the draw while he's sitting at his computer hitting the refresh button on his bank account and minimizing his screen every time his boss walks by.

That’s some funny stuff right there!

Time to crush some dreams...
cc40f6784696b89f42a69861489f6c26.jpg

Dammit y’all. I’m jealous. I haven’t been hit yet. How long does this draw take?
Cards will be charged over the course of the next five days, but it'll be pretty much over by Sunday. However, some charges won't appear on credit statements till early next week.

Back