Arizona Unit 33

I drew a Coues tag for unit 33 for the last two weeks in Dec. I am looking to start scouting and get some game cams up as soon as possible. Anyone willing to share any spots I should look at, or high pressure areas I should avoid?

You’re probably not going to get many specifics on the internet besides the G&F recommendations since 33 is very popular and archery will be OTC at the same time. Still that’s a great tag to have with a rifle. Mt Lemmon is tall enough to make a decent escape from the summer heat and make a few scouting trips. I haven’t camped in the Rincon’s if you plan to hunt there but I would imagine it would be similar

The G&F sight SERIOUSLY give some good info! There are deer all over that unit! Your gonna have a great hunt!

I hunted that unit in January. Just sit and glass, saw tons of coues deer every day, all over the unit. Getting up on one with a bow was not possible for me, but with a rifle I would have been eating backstraps for sure. I'd tell you my spot I liked most, but I might even be there while you are. Good luck!