Arkansas?

DuckDogDr

WKR
A lot of the WMA’s limit out of staters to hunt only certain days so be sure and check that your dates align with them

rayporter

WKR
07pYhDr.jpg

you can get away from the motors if you want

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
Just a note you must now have a permit for all WMA hunts in Arkansas, but unless a draw hunt it is still free. And there have been a few B&C deer killed on some of the WMAs. Locate the deer and most offer pretty good hunting. I went on a Texas deer hunt last fall. You guys can have the Texas hunting. Thought I would check to see what I could hunt on the license I purchased. Nothing available on public Sitting in blinds watching feeders just not for me. I have killed a lot of deer in Arkansas with a small few around the 130" mark. I have had a chance or two at 150" deer. Lot of night photos of deer over 150"s For the money Arkansas offers a lot. The license includes all seasons and methods. You can even return to hunt turkey in the spring.

Hunt260

FNG
If you want some decent hunting in the state of arkansas I’d recommend the north west region. Don’t expect to kill a giant, but the deer numbers and doe/buck ratio on public land is decent. Last year I kicked around on some public for 2-3 days and got in bow range of 3 legal bucks. You’ll wear some boots out but it can be a good time. Like others have said, central or south arkansas don’t even bother