Aron and Kryptek

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Amen Brother Amen. I see it this way. People who have been through those times, those situations, those circumstances they have put their blood sweat and tears into serving this country and most if they are of sound mind when the tour is over put immense passion into whatever they decide to do after. Very well said!

Manosteel

WKR
Great post Aron. Thanks to all those who serve to protect our freedoms. I come from a family with a long history of members who have served our country and respect their sacrifices.

I just liked the cameo pattern and puff jacket which lead me to their vest, pants and shirts. Never knew the history behind the guys who ran the company which in my books is just a bonus in being able to support them and their company.

I like my kuiu but started supporting them because they were at least made in North America. If I had known kryptek was founded by veterans I would have purchased my kit starting with them. I won't be selling off my kuiu but as it needs replacing it will be with kryptek. I really didn't like that highlander pattern at first but it has really grown on me.

Thank you Kryptek guys. That Camo pattern is pretty awesome. Thank you Aron for promoting, helping to develop better products and for helping others. More importantly thanks to everyone that has served or is serving to protect our freedom.

littlebuf

Banned
right on, sounds like they will hold the line for years to come in all there endeavors. when they first came out I was excited to see another clothing line in MM (what I think is the best camo) I would love to see that pattern continued. its hard to make whole sale pattern switches when you have so much invested, but they sound like a company I would be proud to support and wear.

dotman

WKR
Well said and thank you guys for your service not only kryptek but Aron as well and all of our members on the forum that have served.

Rizzy

WKR
I'm looking forward to the evolution of this company and its clothing line. By having a guy like you testing and designing the products in the field everyone in the industry is going to benefit. That kind of R&D model has proven to work well for Kifaru and I wish more companies would adopt it.

Don't worry about the haters, in reality they are in the minority.

Slim Jim

WKR
Well said and understand completely why you would support their product. Thanks to all that have served to protect our freedoms.

You nailed it Aron, not a better clothing company out there to be proud of to be part of...... These guys have earned a name for themselves not made a name.... And all the Kryptek prostaff members are right there with Butch and Josh, all stand up, ready to die for out country type guys!!!!! Thanks Kryptek for all you have done!

cmeier117

WKR
Butch and Josh, Thank you for your service! You too Aron! Sounds like a great company and am excited to get some 2013 gear.

Right on Aaron!
I bought a couple of pieces for the exact reasons you stated and will keep buying the gear because its good stuff.