Aron Snyder, James Petker, Adam Tangsrud Live hunt update!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Passed up several small bulls this morning.....things are getting cranked up!

Didn't get much sleep /food or water last night :)

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
James and I helped pack out a moose today and his Cow last night...it has been a hard hitting 9 days for sure!

This will be our 5th animal since James has landed, so he has gotten the full Colorado experience!

DSC02718-Copy.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
DSC02797.jpg

James had a quarter, I got the cape and Jason took the rack.....

DSC02808.jpg

Spotted another bull moose on the way to the trail head.

Shrek

WKR
Awsome! Living the good life and scoring a moose tag...too much ! I think I'm drowning in green hateraide ! Hope you kill a book bull next .

Awesome country reminds me 10 days untilll I'm helping my buddy hunt goats in similar country. Great pics.Keep on those big bulls.

Good luck Gabe

OP
Bearhunter
All I can say us I'm blown away with my Kifaru Timberline 2, today I hauled 120 pounds of moose meat and gear and everything felt Roksolid, no shifting, no
Strap tear outs and the padding functioned properly leaving me with now soar/hotspots. Aron had 157lbs which consisted of an entire moose cape and the DT2 performed even better, Kifaru packs are truley the best in the world!

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
With that much weight and you guys act like its no big deal. Gotta get me a Kifaru! Congrats on the successful hunts and filling the freezers! I was asked in a conversation over the weekend if I have ever felt jealousy...boy have I ever and I think today more than most. Here I am stuck at a desk and you guys are living the good life! Keep it up so I can vicariously live through you. Thanks for the updates and amazing photos.

trdhunter

WKR
Great job and looks like an awesome time. Aron I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Vortex razor spotter that you were using for this trip. I am looking at that spotter and wanted to get some of your thoughts to help me make up my mind.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't think it can be beat for the money and I would compare it is comparable to the non HD Swaro.

I'm on the road, but feel free to call me if you wanna choot the chit about the spotter..... 720-937-1418

Slim Jim

WKR
Awesome live hunts! I wish I could be in the backcountry as much as you Aaron. You definitely live life. If I was in the mtns as much as you, I would probably be paying child support.

OP
Bearhunter
Sure was a great trip with 4 animals hitting the dirt and plenty of hard earned miles in and out! Thanks again Aron for a little taste of Colorado, and we plan to keep everyone here entertained with a Live Wa Goat hunt in two to three weeks!