Articles

dotman

WKR
With so many give aways, anyway to start using these to entice more articles? Seems like we get maybe four new articles a year. It would be great to see monthly or even weekly articles even if you have to charge an annual subscription for viewing article content. All the mags do it why not make this more of an online mag feature?

With all the experienced members it shouldn't be an issue and IMO would grow rokslide and create more then just a forum.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
dotman,
great point and we're working on it now. Trying to post 4 per month. Coop got swamped with his regular job (like 80 hours a week swamped) so we got behind. Slowly clearing the logjam and you'll see more.
We are paying for some unique, well-written articles, too, and gear-for-payment is not out of the question.
Thanks for asking!
Anyone contemplating writing an article, send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss if it's a good fit for Rokslide.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I like the idea of two every other week. But it really breaks down to time. We should hit the four a month from here on out.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
We have some really good ones in the works. Luke and Ross to name a few.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
dotman,
great point and we're working on it now. Trying to post 4 per month. Coop got swamped with his regular job (like 80 hours a week swamped) so we got behind. Slowly clearing the logjam and you'll see more.
We are paying for some unique, well-written articles, too, and gear-for-payment is not out of the question.
Thanks for asking!
Anyone contemplating writing an article, send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss if it's a good fit for Rokslide.

I'm probably as good with words as Ryan is with a diet but I can write a few gear related articles, for as many gear nuts as rokslide has I would think there is a treasure trove of gear use experience.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm probably as good with words as Ryan is with a diet but I can write a few gear related articles, for as many gear nuts as rokslide has I would think there is a treasure trove of gear use experience.

HAHA, lets compare elk racks slim:)

You are right we are looking for gear articles!

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
I will send you guys a couple, I'll admit that I'm a procrastinator about things that remind me of homework, but I need to contribute.

If you guys are interested, I have the background to write in-depth training/conditioning articles. I could contribute 1-2 a month pretty easily. PM me if you'd like more info from me or a resume.