Assorted Gear - TiGoat, Opticron, Wool camo, Tripods, Cold Steel

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everything below is the shipped price, but the buyer pays Paypal fees.

Cold Steel Pendleton Hunter CPM-3V
SOLD $50 Never used, only handled a few times. I purchased the Pendleton Mini and received this instead. I'd rather the smaller blade​

Opticron MM3 50mm w/ HDF 12-36x Eyepiece
$320 Nice little spotter! I just found it redundant with my 15x bins, and instead, got a larger scope with more magnification. Comes with homemade eyepiece cap, and objective lens cap that fits pretty good!​

Sirui T-025X w/C-10x Ball Head
SOLD$130 Not used too hard in the field, just a bit too small for my larger, new spotter​

Sunpak Pro 523P with pan head
$55 Carbon tripod with solid head. Can be lightened up with a different pan head.​

TiGoat Ptarmigan Bivy 7.53oz w/but netting
SOLD $80 Never used by me, but it has been lightly used. Purchased from a fellow rokslider, but the tapered shape doesn't work well with my large rectangular pad​

Klymit Static V Luxe
$35 Lightly used, not insulated​

Outdoorsmans Bino Hand
SOLD$70 Nice, well made adapter. Just overkill for my 8x30s​

Under Armor CG Storm Medium Mossy Oak Bottomland
$35 Never used in the bush, only casually​

King of the Mountain Bun Lite Pants 32 Made in Canada
$130 Great condition, a leaner cut than my other wool pants. These will be too tight if you have huge legs/butt.​

Cabelas Wool Trebark M Bomber Jacket
SOLD$30 Size medium, but fits closer to a small. Great condition!​

Sleeping Indian Belt size 30
$40 The webbing has been cut, so for it to be much larger than a ~34, more webbing will have to be added. Velcro closure is also kinda weak...​

Fieldline Lumbar Pack
$25 Zipper on back left pocket is off the track. Everything else is like new.​

lGe1zVs.jpg

qzxlBkT.jpg

FADiH6C.jpg

EGnDh95.jpg

8uU57Uw.jpg

k7SuZft.jpg

KAvntw9.jpg

QYEfH0T.jpg

Last edited:

VegUnited

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the King of the Mountain Bun Lite Pants. What size Jean waste do you normally wear? I'm a 32-34 depending on cut.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
E

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I typically wear a 32x34 jeans. I'd say these are accurately sized @ 32x32, but don't feel short with boots on.

If you've got giant quads/ass, these might be too tight, but I can squat and high step in these without a problem.

OP
E

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
King of the mountain pants are back up for sale. The buyer found they were too tight in the quads.