Attaching bow to a Kifaru Fulcrum

ncavi8tor

WKR
Good morning!

Will someone post a picture of how they attach their bow to a Fulcrum pack or similar Kifaru bag?

I'm thinking about resting the bottom cam in a medium belt pouch attached to the bottom PALS webbing on my Fulcrum. Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!
NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thess87

WKR
I don’t have a picture but I normally put a bow sling on to protect the strings them put bottom cam in the bottom hand hold on the bag then run a compression strap around the upper part of my riser. Works better with no bow sling but you have to be real careful when you sit down not to get your cam in the dirt and be sure to watch you strings. I’ve had straps rub back and forth on them and fray them a bit.

OP
ncavi8tor

ncavi8tor

WKR
I don’t have a picture but I normally put a bow sling on to protect the strings them put bottom cam in the bottom hand hold on the bag then run a compression strap around the upper part of my riser. Works better with no bow sling but you have to be real careful when you sit down not to get your cam in the dirt and be sure to watch you strings. I’ve had straps rub back and forth on them and fray them a bit.
Very good info. I will be putting the Sitka bow sling on the bow and sight housing for protection. The bottom handhold seems really low to me. I'm on the road with work right now and won't be home to test it out until Wednesday.

NC

Have had it work well with a medium pouch on the bottom center of a reckoning pack with some bows. Others wouldn't sit deep enough. Just depends on the shape. Give it a try.

Have used the bottom loop/grab handle as well. Either scenario really only needed one compression strap around the bow handle and it was secure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
ncavi8tor

ncavi8tor

WKR
Have had it work well with a medium pouch on the bottom center of a reckoning pack with some bows. Others wouldn't sit deep enough. Just depends on the shape. Give it a try.

Have used the bottom loop/grab handle as well. Either scenario really only needed one compression strap around the bow handle and it was secure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very good. Thank you!!

NC