Awesome Mule Deer Year!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
These mouth breathers coming in acting like I’m fishing for info on zones is hilarious. Not at all anybody’s intent here. There are no “secrets” in California. Simple zones that hold lots of good deer despite what most guys say. Congratulate the OP on his D5 buck and move on 😂

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
These mouth breathers coming in acting like I’m fishing for info on zones is hilarious. Not at all anybody’s intent here. There are no “secrets” in California. Simple zones that hold lots of good deer despite what most guys say. Congratulate the OP on his D5 buck and move on 😂
Oh I personally didn’t feel like you were fishing for info dude. It just isn’t “normal” for dudes to say where they killed a 30” public land buck, anywhere. Even though I’m not too worried about many people really doing what it takes to kill one lol. Just prefer not to have a bunch of chatter about where he was killed is all 🤙🏼. Nothing personal! I didn’t even pursue him opening weekend because I wasn’t worried about anybody finding him haha.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Oh I personally didn’t feel like you were fishing for info dude. It just isn’t “normal” for dudes to say where they killed a 30” public land buck, anywhere. Even though I’m not too worried about many people really doing what it takes to kill one lol. Just prefer not to have a bunch of chatter about where he was killed is all 🤙🏼. Nothing personal! I didn’t even pursue him opening weekend because I wasn’t worried about anybody finding him haha.
Totally respect it man. Keep doing your thing and have fun!

Congrats man that’s at least a great story coming out of this mad mad world of COVID hell keep her up I look forward to see what you do next year