B3 Archery

Wanted to find some reasonable experience behind some of the products B3 makes. I’m trying to make my system as much US made (assembled) as possible, and want to get some feedback from in the field…. Broadheads, sights, etc. Some of my favorite kill shots were with a Hawk, but I haven’t spent much time on their other products.

Thanks for taking the time.

Cheers,

R

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I've played with a couple different ones, they are good. As has been stated, new-ish Scott. I have an old longhorn and tried the B3 ranger. If you've tried to replace the band on the longhorn and hated it, you'll like the replacement on the Ranger.

The Exit Pro is going to be my main hand held for hunting this year, my Nock2it will become a backup. I like how quiet the B3 is to click onto the string, and it seems a tab quieter at the shot than the Carter.

I wasn't crazy about their sights much better out there for the money. The releases are just newer scotts so I'm sure they're solid. I killed a couple of deer with the 3 blade mechanical head it performed great and held up fine.

What did you find lacking in their sights?

I was pretty impressed with the exact target I got to play with, but I don't currently shoot one. Wish they made them in colors, so you can be matchy matchy.

My favorite release is currently a versa pro, waiting on an infinity pro currently to practice with.

Bump79

WKR
I've used the B3 Hawk and B3 Comp Hunter Sight for 2 years now. Fantastic products and I don't fan boy. US Made, great customer service (they actually answer and are helpful) plus they make solid products. I'm probably going to try their broadheads shortly.

eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
I have been looking at the B3 exit pro release. Anyone with experience?

I think I left a review on it in the archery section. I picked one up cause I didn’t wanna spend $250 on some of the nicer ones, I paid about $140 for mine. I still use it, and love it. It has tension and travel adjustments, and enough adjustment on the thumb barrel for me. I still want other releases cause I like to play, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the exit pro IMO. I’ll be hunting with it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk