BA Fly Creek UL2

Tanner

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As the title states Ive got a Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 tent in excellent shape. It's been out for probably 6-7 nights and has been hang dried and packed carefully each time. Stakes included. These are an awesome spacious solo tent and can fit 2 large dudes (somewhat) comfortably, and weigh absolutely nothing.

Trades: BA Fly Creek UL 3, Copper Spur UL3, other light 3 man tents.

$280 shipped via USPS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um I feel I need to disagree and say something to any unaware consumers as you are way off or have different ideas of large dudes..
I would not sleep with anyone in this tent besides the girlfriend.... not a homophobe but it fits me with my gear pretty decent, or me with my girlfriend and not much gear.... she is slender and I'm 5'9'' 175-180
That being said, it is an awesome tent. Light, strong, very compact, and easy setup

OP
T

Tanner

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for you opinion, I guess? My Dad and I both slept in this tent during October comfortably; we're both over 6', he's 190lbs and I'm 170. Maybe short guys have a harder time sleeping in this tent. We didn't have gear in it, obviously, other than cooking gear and small items in the vestibule, but neither of us were uncomfortable or too cramped. My experience with two men sleeping in this tent is based on actually doing it, while you're just guessing.

Tanner

Last edited: