Baby its Cold Outside! What's your temp?

ODB

WKR
Good thing global warming is keeping it mild, it's t shirt weather here today at 10 degrees.

I’ll be over in your neck of the woods tomorrow through Friday. Think Wednesday to Thursday will be pretty cold.

22 degrees north of Butte. However I am 1500 ft higher than Butte and the fall and early winter inversions tend to favor my location. We can see a 20-25 degree differance between us and the valleys because of the density of cold air.

However in the spring when everyone else has flowers and spring-- we are 300-400 ft above snowline and our spring comes in June and snow can appear in july, august, and september.

AKBC

Lil-Rokslider
It is good to be in Anchorage where its a relatively balmy -10.

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty disappointing over here in the Missoula area. 22F this morning. With light snow and a heavy stench of poor drivers. So Boring.

Predicted high for tomorrow is -12F? 3-5" of snow tonight? I sure hope so. I have so much money invested in expensive cold weather hunting gear I could have just burned the cash in a new Solo Stove with money to spare to roast some hot dogs. Bring it on!

It's not nearly as cold here as it is in many other parts of the country (-15 F on the way into work this morning), but on a side note, we do have about 4' of snow in the yard right now.

328e4b78ca93b73b676df6f153694dba.jpg

Titan_Bow

WKR
I was rabbit hunting up by Craig this weekend and it was -22 Sunday morning according to my trucks dash display. It wasn’t windy and the sun was shining so it actually didn’t feel bad while walking. Drudging through knee deep snow in the sage flats warms you up pretty quick anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bnsafe

WKR
well I was gonna complain about northeast mo, but guess I wont as we are only suppose to be -10, 30 mph sustained winds, and 3-5 inches of snow. time to hunker down.