Backcountry Flights out of Missoula, MT?

My wife and I will be flying into Missoula on June 18th for some hiking and bear hunting. I would like to surprise her with a flight into Moose Creek but I am having trouble locating anyone offering backcountry flights out of Missoula. If you have a contact, I would greatly appreciate it.

My wife and I will be flying into Missoula on June 18th for some hiking and bear hunting. I would like to surprise her with a flight into Moose Creek but I am having trouble locating anyone offering backcountry flights out of Missoula. If you have a contact, I would greatly appreciate it.
Are you going hunting for bears, or just looking for them?

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
OP-is that Fish Lake in Idaho on the border of MT your flying to? I ask bc there are at least 5 fish lakes....also,that price-is that for both of you I assume?
Thanks 👍

Wildatheart

Lil-Rokslider
I’m pretty sure season ends June 15. I just checked the regs for myself on that but didn’t see any after that.

OP
A
I’m pretty sure season ends June 15. I just checked the regs for myself on that but didn’t see any after that.
I believe you are looking at Montana, we will be hiking/hunting in Idaho. I appreciate it though, it wouldn't be the first mistake I've made.