Backcountry Gear Seminar w/ Aron Snyder and Phil Mendoza PART 2

Thanks for everyone who showed up to the first event last week! Had some great questions and discussion around gear, bows and boots.

This next Wednesday 7/13 we will have another round and continue to cover more regarding backcountry hunting, preparation for the hunt and gear to drag along. We will have plenty of time for all questions after each part. Make sure to RSVP on Facebook so we know how much food to have!

Food will be ready at 5:30pm and the talking will start around 6:30pm and end around 8pm.

For those that are not local we will make sure to post up the recordings of the seminar for all to watch. Stay tuned!

Check the 1 Shot Gear Facebook page for the details

Grant, thanks for being a sponsor of this event. Several of us made it down from Fort Collins. The information sharing on backcountry bow repairs, pack fitting and boot selection were great And the gear giveaways were top notch. We'll be headed down again this week.

Also interested in a version of us that are not on Facebook.

The event is at No Limits Archery in north Denver off 70th ave. They are simply using Facebook to try and get food estimates, so just respond on here mentioning that you don't have Facebook and I'm sure grant will take it into account.

Thanks to Aron, Colton, Frank and everyone who spoke and gave time. I learned some good (or bad) info about rangefinders and mountain hunting. I also got some good gear knowledge but bummed because I may be selling my quilts. Thanks again, good info.

Thanks to Aron, Colton, Frank and everyone who spoke and gave time. I learned some good (or bad) info about rangefinders and mountain hunting. I also got some good gear knowledge but bummed because I may be selling my quilts. Thanks again, good info.

Why? Just because quilts don't work for one person doesn't mean it won't work for you. Aron knows his shitz for sure, wealth of experience and knowledge, but he will be the first to tell you what works for him isn't the only way and may not even work for you.

Great video by the way, diffentely worth the time to watch.

It was great to meet other Roksliders and hear and see what all three of the guys put in their pack. The angle compensation speech at the beginning was eye opening.

I thought I had invested a $h!t load into my gear! These guys have the best of the best. In all a great experience. Now I can justify a few new purchases.

Back