WTS Barrett Fieldcraft, Thompson Center Venture, Leupold/Nikon scopes, Asolo Hunter GV boots

barrister

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a number of items for sale. Pics attached. Some of the scopes for sale are pictured on a rifle that is also for sale. The scopes will be removed for sale.

1. Barrett Fieldcraft in 243 Winchester, with Talley bases and rings. This gun is brand new. It has exactly one shot through it. In the winter doldrums, I foolishly purchased 4 new rifles and a shotgun. Bottom line, I have too many guns to break in and actually use. Will ship my FFL to your FFL in its original packaging. $1200 shipped.

For the Barrett purchaser, I have a lot of unopened premium ammo I purchased to try with this gun. I can describe what I have and we can work out a price if interested.

2. Thompson Center Venture in 300 Win Mag, with Leupold bases and rings. This has the weather shield barrel and action. Less than 200 rounds through it and only been on one hunting trip. Will ship my FFL to your FFL in its original packaging. SOLD

3. Leupold VX6 HD, 3-18 magnification, 44 mm objective rifle scopes. Illuminated duplex reticle. Integrated flip up lens covers. Brand new condition. Shipped in original packaging. The scope won't have the scope adjustment throw handle. SOLD

4. Leupold VX3i, 4.5-14 magnification, 50 mm objective rifle scopes. Duplex reticle. Butler Creek flip up lens covers included. Excellent condition. Shipped in original packaging. SOLD

5. Nikon Monarch, 2.5-10 magnification, 42 mm objective rifle scope. BDC reticle. Great condition. Shipped in original packaging. SOLD.

6. Asolo Hunter GV Gore Tex boots. Size 8.5. I purchased these to try out and they have about 15 flat Ohio miles on them. These are great boots and brand new. They just don't fit well on my ankle which has a plate and screws from an old injury. $140 shipped.

All payments via PayPal. Thanks for looking.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

blfelts

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see it’s been a while, but I’m very interested in your boots. Are they still available??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk