Basemap app not pairing Kilo8k

I have basemaps and sig kilo 8k. Bluetooth is enabled on both devices. The Kilo 8k pairs to the bdx software just fine. But basemaps doesn't even recognize the Kilo 8k in basemap connect. It worked when I initially purchased the 8k, but when I went on my most recent hunting trip it wouldn't work. I called Sig and there tech had the same experience when he tried to connect his phone with basemaps to his 8k. Basemaps doesn't have a phone number to contact them. I sent them a email. But was hoping someone here has a solution for me. Sig assured me they were gonna begin working on this problem and will contact me with a solution at some point, but believed it must be a basemaps software problem because I had no trouble connecting to the bdx software.
Also I have uninstalled the basemaps app and reinstalled, I pulled the battery from the kilo 8k. Nothing worked.

OP
C
Basemaps email response
Thanks for reaching out to us. There is a permissions issue we currently have for the Android app where its not prompting to enable bluetooth for the app. Our Developers are working on a fix for this and we hope to have a few version of the app available early week with a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.