Bass Pro Sportsman's merger is off

Azone

WKR
The cabelas up here started carrying redhead branded snake boots. In a state that has zero snakes. They had 4 styles to choose from.
Wow. Given the track record of the few Redhead brand products I’ve used or own I definitely wouldn’t trust snake boots from them.

K2e2vin

FNG
I asked two employees and nobody knew nothing. I couldn’t believe that a store marketed towards hunters in a state with mandatory blaze orange laws didn’t have a few racks full of orange stuff during hunting season.
I believe hunting(camo)/outdoor clothing is now fashion.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I believe hunting(camo)/outdoor clothing is now fashion.
Just look at the Cabela's in Hamburg, PA. The largest and busiest store in the chain (Cabela's) and they got rid of the Bargain Cave which was incredible and converted the space into a women's camo department!😒

Just look at the Cabela's in Hamburg, PA. The largest and busiest store in the chain (Cabela's) and they got rid of the Bargain Cave which was incredible and converted the space into a women's camo department!

I live an equal distance from Hamburg and the De store. The De store is a fraction of the size and usually has more than what I have seen in Hamburg. Although last summer I was visiting friends in De and wanted to get a surf rod. They had 3! None were good fir what I needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk