BBQ Grills

Blandry

WKR
I picked up a Weber Lumin a few months ago, and the gas grille hasn't had the cover off since. I just add some mesquite chips for flavor.

Down south
Charcoal- big green egg/ Kamado Joe ceramic style
Pellet grill- recteq
Both are hard to hard to beat

Whisky

WKR
My dad has an old Weber Summit and now two Napolean Prestige. He prefers the Napolean. I've cooked on both, but haven't used them enough to figure out the little things about each of them. I have no experience with Blaze. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

I have a Genesis that's been good to me. If I was upgrading now I would lean Napolean just to try something different.

I’m going to be in the market for a new grill this spring as my 15 year old Weber Genesis is on its last legs (it has been great as I’ve only replaced the burners in 15 years).

I’m looking at Napoleon, Blaze, or maybe another Weber. Anybody have experience with any of these, especially the Napoleon or Blaze? Are there others I should look at? I’m trying to stay around $1500-2000.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just go on Craigslist and find a cheap one.

bradmacmt

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going to be in the market for a new grill this spring as my 15 year old Weber Genesis is on its last legs (it has been great as I’ve only replaced the burners in 15 years).

I’m looking at Napoleon, Blaze, or maybe another Weber. Anybody have experience with any of these, especially the Napoleon or Blaze? Are there others I should look at? I’m trying to stay around $1500-2000.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same 16 year old Weber like you, and like you all I've done is replace the burners one time. However, when I do custom built-in outdoor kitchens for clients, I typically steer them to Blaze. They're really good, and IMO a great value for the money.