Sold Bear Takedown Recurve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am reposting to sell my new Bear 50th Anniversary take down. It’s the A riser with bubinga / phenolic and no.1 52lb limbs. It has a great piece of bubinga with some really nice figure in it. No scams here how ever you want to verify I can. Just message me if you have any questions or want more pictures. I’m asking $825 tyd lower 48. I prefer postal MO thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5042.jpeg
    IMG_5042.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 73

cuttingedge

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is my dream bow right there. Even the perfect poundage. I sure I wish I had the extra cash

OP
TwistedHollow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$780 tyd, this is a brand new set up and a great bow for hunting or just shooting in the back yard with no stack. Not wanting to go lower on a good deal!

Thanks for the kind words!

OP
TwistedHollow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been leaning more towards a b riser with #1 limbs. What draw length are you? Any stacking? So it's about 58"?
This set up which is the A riser and No.1 Limbs makes it 56”. I draw a little over 28” and do not have any stacking. I know a few guys around a 29” draw that shoot one and they don’t complain either. I personally like a shorter bow and that’s why I went with this set up. It is very smooth and the grip is very comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.