Benelli M1 Super 90 HK

Just looking for a little insight on this gun. I have the opportunity of buying one from a older gentlemen and it’s in excellent condition. It’s a field model with a 5 round extended tube on it. What’s a good price to offer? Also, is it worth the price even when you can buy a new franchi for what they are worth? I’m mostly interest in it due to the hopes of the value increasing with age.

Clarence

WKR
I don't know prices on these, but I do know a Frachi is not a Benelli. Read on here the other day that good autoloaders start with B!

$500-1000 High end is for the built in light and new in the box condition. Definitely a nice gun and holds some nostalgia value for the tacticool crowd but most “operators” moved on to the m4 platform a while back. I don’t see that gun going up wildly in value over the years.

You might find a bit more love on a tactical forum or a three gun type forum.

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
I own a Benelli M1 Field. I’ve had it for 20 years and it’s been an awesome shotgun. I used to live in Northern California (Humboldt Bay) and would duck and goose hunt in the salt marshes out there. Possibly the worst environment for any gun. This thing would keep shooting when others went down in the blind. Not once have I had a malfunction on this thing. With routine cleaning and care this thing will last forever, it is truly built to last forever unlike other shotguns being produced these days. Can’t help you with price, I don’t know what they go for anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk