Bergara B-14 Wilderness HMR vs. Premier HMR

britz1784

FNG
Hi all,

Could anyone give me the significant differences between the two Bergara models, the B-14 Wilderness HMR and the Premier HMR? Just looking at the website, the description highlights possibly a better barrel and a Triggertech trigger? Just curious if anyone has any real world advice or experience between the two. I'm looking at purchasing one or the other in 300 PRC and seeing if the Premier is worth the extra cash. I appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
Another difference for the Premier Line is they come tapped for 8-40 screws for a rail. Non-premier come tapped 6-48.

Something to keep in mind if you are ordering a scope base.

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
I know Rokslide is primarily a hunting site, but if anyone could opine as to the suitability of the Bergara Wilderness HMR in 6.5 Creed as a 1K yard target gun, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

The triggertech is a huge upgrade, although the standard trigger isn’t bad. Different screw sizes for the scope. Action material is different. Bolts are made different. Generally, the premier has a nicer/better stock. Being an hmr, they might use the same, I’m not so sure.