Bergara Premier mountain vs Other Options

I've been looking for a do-all western big game rifle and a nearby shop has a used 300 wm Bergara Premier Mountain on the shelf. Wondering if it's my best option or If I could buy/build an off the shelf rifle or a semi custom that would be just as good or better. I have been primarily considering a .300 magnum cartridges- 300wm, 300 prc, 300 weatherby, etc. If I decide to pursue a build I also have a Long action rem 700 (30-06) I could use as a donor if needed. I've got a tikka t3 I love as well and have considered just going that direction again with some modifications.

Any thoughts?

bobinmi

WKR
If you decide to build on the tikka I would strongly consider the 300 wsm. I'm not saying that the long action magnums won't work, but I'm not sure its worth the headache of figuring out what combination of stock, bottom metal, and magazines you need in order to get the most out of the cartridge. If you don't reload and will only shoot factory ammo ignore my opinion. The only bergara that I've spent any time behind was a B14 HMR in 300 win. It was one of the nicest factory rifles that I've ever had the pleasure of shooting regardless of price.