Best 9mm suppressor host

Curious what others are using for suppressed pistols. I have a rugged obsidian .45 suppressor but no host. Thinking about ordering a threaded barrel for my CZ 75 SP-01. Other pistols I'm considering are Sig P226 mk25 (but I don't want to spend ~$1500+ for slide cut & threaded barrel), or CZ P-07 optics ready. Would prefer an optics ready slide, and can order an aftermarket threaded barrel. Considering a Shadow systems but I've heard SA/ DA work better suppressed.

B23

WKR
I've had Sig 226 TACOPS TB for a few years I like and goes well with my Dead Air Ghost. Not sure Sig still makes that model though. I'm partial to Sigs but there are plenty of others that are good too.

Glocks tend to have a love em or hate em affect on folks and as I mentioned I prefer Sigs but I have Glocks as well and though there are certain things I don't particularly like about striker fired pistols, mostly the spongy trigger, I think Glock has a Gen5 G19 that comes from the factory with a threaded barrel and they're pretty reasonably priced. I have a regular Gen5 G19 not the model with the TB and I think the trigger is noticeably better in the Gen5's versus the Gen4.