Best arrows

Way too much that goes into to get a simple and straightforward answer. We need more info on what her intended use is and what she shoots, as much detail as possible.

Zac

WKR
Sometimes we like to eat our own with vague questions like this. I'll just make a few assumptions. Your wife shoots a short draw, and low poundage. Since you said best you are willing to pay a premium price. So I'll say you should get ahold of Brian Broderick at Day 6 Gear. Give him your specs and he will get you set up correctly.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Sometimes we like to eat our own with vague questions like this. I'll just make a few assumptions. Your wife shoots a short draw, and low poundage. Since you said best you are willing to pay a premium price. So I'll say you should get ahold of Brian Broderick at Day 6 Gear. Give him your specs and he will get you set up correctly.
if the is what SHE wants lol. You speak like a true single guy. A married guy knows you suggest what you think an when she says she likes this arrow because its blue you say yes dear.

Capman

FNG
There are few details and factors we have to know before we can suggest a fitting arrow for her.

Zac

WKR
if the is what SHE wants lol. You speak like a true single guy. A married guy knows you suggest what you think an when she says she likes this arrow because its blue you say yes dear.
Lol yes, definitely single.

GotDraw?

WKR
What would be the best arrows for my wife to use
Brother @Jbwiley -

If you want folks to invest their time to give you real answers that are on point and meaningful to you and your wife's scenario, then be thoughtful and considerate enough to spend some of YOUR time to post a well thought out question that provides as much information as possible about your wife's archery needs.

Lacking that, the smart ass answers you get are your own fault. Your question is so poorly posed that you might as well ask "what gun is best for hunting..?"

JL

OP
J

Jbwiley

FNG
Pink, get her pink arrows.

Nothing else
Brother @Jbwiley -

If you want folks to invest their time to give you real answers that are on point and meaningful to you and your wife's scenario, then be thoughtful and considerate enough to spend some of YOUR time to post a well thought out question that provides as much information as possible about your wife's archery needs.

Lacking that, the smart ass answers you get are your own fault. Your question is so poorly posed that you might as well ask "what gun is best for hunting..?"

JL
Just looking for a name brand you don’t have to be such a ass about it

Just looking for a name brand you don’t have to be such a ass about it

Pick whichever brand you would like. Most companies are producing good arrows now. If you want to give some specs on the bow, then we can make some specific suggestions. Otherwise your just going to get opinions on what everyone thinks is best.

I think you know what options are like.

Brother @Jbwiley -

JL
I think he’s trying to get his 10 posts in

Guessing a 100 grain point, standard insert, a .600 Gold Tip Hunter XT would be a great shaft.

I don't know think that arrow exists. 600 spine is marginal for 26" and 40# anyways in my take for hunting. I'd go 500. For 600 spine you would need a GT ultralight/velocity shaft.

Depends on where you want the arrow to end on the riser. Given that you probably want weight I'd lean towards leaving the arrow long since you will be using a fixed head for hunting. Might want to add some insert weight, without knowing what these arrows are being used for it's hard to know. You would be ok for whitetail, little more weight wouldn't hurt, but not going to make a huge difference either. If going after elk your going to need a pretty heavy arrow, and a high quality broadhead.

For brands you can look at Black Eagle, Gold Tip, Easton, and Victory.

OP
J

Jbwiley

FNG
Would they have asked a question as vague as that?

Someone who hunts would have explained what they were looking for out of the arrow.

@GotDraw? Explained the responses pretty well I thought.
I wanted to see what other hunter wife used she has Ted Nugent arrows now