Best arrows

I wanted to see what other hunter wife used she has Ted Nugent arrows now

Those are gold tip hunters with a heavy label on them. Makes them a gpi or so heavier. They aren't a really straight arrow.

I'd just find something that works with your setup. I wouldn't be afraid of trying some of the traditional shafts to get a little more weight.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
What would be the best arrows for my wife to use

I’ve used a bunch of brands and can’t tell a difference. It’s more about the care taken in the assembly of the components. The big name brands are all very similar. It’s like Ford/Chevy/Chrysler. I just try to buy American made and what’s on sale. Nothing wrong with her pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting harrased about being too consumed and what could possibly be so entertaining I had to show her the shampoo thread. She said huh. You do listen to me when I'm talking. For reference we were talking about frequency of hair washing last night.

Figured I was on a roll so I said well here read this...

This thread about the best arrows. She thought the pink remark was funny. She said if I really wanted to be sexist I should have said women shouldn't be hunting. Then commented that really pretty much all women like pink, only reason they might say they don't is because it seems girly. Then said really it's like blow jobs, pretty much every man likes a blow job, don't matter if they admit it or not.

Pink is pretty popular among female archers. Most of the female archers at my club have some pink fletching and some sort of pink accents on their bows.

qwerksc

WKR
Victory 3dhv, light and fast. I just built my wife a few she is happy. 2.25 TAC driver vanes with HIT inserts and 75gr tophat field points. She definitely stretched out her range by a lot. She shoots 40lb @ 27in draw. Orange nocks, orange vanes.