Best beer in your state

Dudeman

FNG
What are your guys' recommendations for the best beers brewed in your home state?

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
I like Lakefront brewery, but there's a lot of good ones. New Glarus, Sprecher and Capital are more well-known micro brews. Plus, there's Miller/Coors/Leinenkugel's that are still brewed here if you prefer the big brand beers.

kda082

WKR
Wheat State Golden at Free State in Lawrence, KS. I don’t live in Breck, Co, but roasted coconut from Broken Compass is pretty damn good also.

Last edited:

mwebs

WKR
I like Lakefront brewery, but there's a lot of good ones. New Glarus, Sprecher and Capital are more well-known micro brews. Plus, there's Miller/Coors/Leinenkugel's that are still brewed here if you prefer the big brand beers.

You should go on the Lakefront brewery tour if you haven't. I went a long time ago now, but it is the only tour where I actually got a good buzz (y).

Wyoming - Trout Whistle from Roadhouse Brewing.
Idaho - There are a lot... Payette, Sockeye and Crocked fence put out great beers.

Scottyboy

WKR
That’s tough, the only thing Minnesota is good at is beer. I would say Junkyard, blackstack and barrel theory rank towards the top. Just across the border in Fargo is Drekker which is phenomenal

Loco4dux

WKR
Off the top of my head in order of favorites -
Santa Adairius - Santa Cruz
Alvarado street - Monterey
Moonraker - Auburn
Russian River Is a staple
Barebottle - SF
Cellarmaker - Sf
Honorable mentions fieldwork, new glory, urban roots, humble sea.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
672df90ca6510b3ff414f7074dfcad9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk