Best belt clip suspenders

BLJ

WKR

I’ve had good luck with these.

ETA. I just saw the belt clip part of your post. Hope they have those for you.

robtattoo

WKR
I just got a pair of First Lites. I've never suspenders them before so I've nothing to compare against, but these are really comfy & a lot better than cinching a belt around pants that are a little too big.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
I just got a pair of First Lites. I've never suspenders them before so I've nothing to compare against, but these are really comfy & a lot better than cinching a belt around pants that are a little too big.
Do they just hook on belt loops ?

Erict

WKR
I have First Lite - which are 2 in front, 1 in back. I think suspenders will almost always be more comfortable than belts. I do find the First Lite metal buckle in the back very uncomfortable when seated in a vehicle - it presses directly on spine. Other than that, no complaints.

BLJ

WKR
Apparently I misinterpreted. I thought this was a fat boy question, not a hunting question. 😁

I don’t like suspenders and hate belt buckles. I use a Velcro belt I bought on Amazon for about 12 bucks. It velcros together and is easily adjustable. Called the “Loop belt”

pirogue

WKR
I was sent a pair by Kuiu, with thier brush pants. They are a “clip into a loop” type similar to those First Lite above, except they have 2 loops in back, instead of one, and don’t have that metal looking loop, which would appear to be uncomfortable leaning against.