Best camo pattern?

Bughalli

WKR
+ 1 on high contrast patterns or even mixing patterns so your upper body doesn't match your lower. The high contrast seems obvious to see to us, but in the black and white vision of game it's deadly. Your outline is the first thing to give you up (visually).

+ 1 on making sure you cover or break up your race. the number one pattern in nature....two eyes. I used to hunt a lot from a ground blind, which was basically an old school blind of a pile of branches. I would be perfectly still, sitting in a pile of wood, all camo, perfect wind and I could tell the deer could see my face. They would get 10 yards out and suddenly stop. They knew something was up. Happened multiple times. Why would I care? Because those are often Does and the bucks are 5 minutes behind them. Bust the Does and you'll never see the bucks. Thus, I made a conscious effort to hold my bow up as soon as I saw them. Position the limb in front of my face. Sometimes it covers one eye, others between my eyes. Just enough to break up the pattern of my face/eyes. Those same deer, same spot, same camo, never saw me again. I was amazed how just having the bow break up my face pattern made a difference. Night and day experience.

I prefer the larger patterns myself. Predator and vias are both very appealing to me and have just flat out worked for me.

PA 5-0

WKR
Vias and ASAT are the best break up patterns available. Stay away from all the "Hollywood" patterns out there. Great on TV commercials, big dark blobs in the woods.