Best Canvas Hot tent set up; Bell vs Wall style or anything else ?

Looking to sell my Seek Redcliff and large stove, “ safe queen “ and get into a Canvas Hot tent set up I can use as a base camp wherever I may be! Don’t know much about what is out there except for you tube basically, so if i sell my unused Redcliff and stove what is the best way to go as fas as a hot tent canvas set up? Most likely 2 to 3, “me amd my sons & daughter “ in the tent but never more that 4. Looking the Winnerwell Nomad View Large stove - Love that thing & windows!!!! Need a tent - would like a floor also.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

All the Best

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Chris,

If you are looking for something to use as base camp, our Selkirk Spike Tent would be something to look into.

This tent comes standard in 10oz canvas and features a completely sewn-in floor. For the 4 of you, our 12x12 or 14x14 would be a good size, especially when running a stove.

Feel free to shoot me a message on here or contact us with any questions at 800 234 1150 or [email protected]

Best of luck in your quest!
Tyler

I have both, 2 bell tents and a couple wall tents. You lose a lot of room with the steep walls of a bell tent. Mine are 13' across (one end to the other. Great for 2, but a bit limited on space. Yet take up much less room that a wall tent. A wall tent has much more usable room, stand-up room... You need to be sure whatever you go with meets your needs.