Best digiscope for iPhone

cmahoney

WKR
I just got a new IPhone 12 Pro Max. All I have ever used with my previous phones has been Phoneskope. I use it with my 15’s and spotter. I wanted to get some feedback before I order the new adapter or maybe some other system.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Novagrade makes a really good adapter. It's well built and user friendly.

Firehawk

WKR
I have the Tines Up Universal scope cam adapter. I can go between my Kowa 774, Maven CS.1 and my Meopta 15x binos very easily.

They did just move to a new website and that has thrown some folks off as their old site doesn't work. Here is the new website address in case you were interested. www.scopecamadapter.com/

FH

Sako300

WKR
Phone Cam with universal adapter for multiple eyepieces! Easiest put on and adjust in a timely manner! They make an otter box case with the screw on adapter. Mines been on for 2 years. Everyday use! I couldn’t get the phone Skope to work in a timely manner and clarity was tough when you have seconds to get the shot.

I just got a new IPhone 12 Pro Max. All I have ever used with my previous phones has been Phoneskope. I use it with my 15’s and spotter. I wanted to get some feedback before I order the new adapter or maybe some other system.

Thanks

Please use code ROKSLIDE21 at checkout to save on your order. I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the iPhone 12 Pro Max setup. Since you already have the kit, you'll just need a new Phone Case for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. You can also check out our Buy Back Program, where you can get credit to use towards your new case.

Learn more about the Buy Back Program here: https://www.phoneskope.com/buy-back/

We appreciate your support!

Best,
Tim

Phone Cam with universal adapter for multiple eyepieces! Easiest put on and adjust in a timely manner! They make an otter box case with the screw on adapter. Mines been on for 2 years. Everyday use! I couldn’t get the phone Skope to work in a timely manner and clarity was tough when you have seconds to get the shot.

I'd love to hear more about the issues you were having with the Phone Skope, so we can work to correct them.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
Please use code ROKSLIDE21 at checkout to save on your order. I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the iPhone 12 Pro Max setup. Since you already have the kit, you'll just need a new Phone Case for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. You can also check out our Buy Back Program, where you can get credit to use towards your new case.

Learn more about the Buy Back Program here: https://www.phoneskope.com/buy-back/

We appreciate your support!

Best,
Tim

Thanks, I ordered the new phoneskope case the other day. Missed the discount code though.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
Thanks guys, I’m sticking with phone skope since I have the adapters and I’ve had no issues with them over the years.