Scopecam mag plate digiscope

walleyes

FNG
Picked up a iPhone 14 pro and need a new digiscoping setup for my swaro sets. Thinking about going with the Scopecam adapter with the mag plate. I will be carrying my phone and want to be easily take regular pics or digiscope with it.

Does fit the best. Looking for simple and fast.

twall13

WKR
If you get that system let us know how you like it. I have the original Scopecam universal adapter and have really liked it over the years. When I get my next new phone I was leaning towards picking up the mag plate adapter instead of using the sticker attachments again on a new case. I haven't seen too much talk of people using the new mag plate and how it works out. Anyone have experience with it and the old adapter to compare? It looks like the mag plate adapter might put the camera lens a bit further from the optics than the old universal system did. I'm not sure if it would be enough to make a difference or not but that and getting a repeatable setup with the magnet are my only two minor concerns. I've really loved the original Scopecam and have used it with a couple of phones over the years.

The Ollin system looks amazing but they don't support my current phone and it's not a universal adapter like the Scopecam is. I use mine on my binos and two different spotting scopes so the universal attachment really comes in handy.

Huntercdc

FNG
I have been running there new universal setup with the clamp and love it!
Jualst ordered 2 mag plates wanted to make it a little easier going on and of my phone. Should be here this week and I can give a review on both setups.