Best Middle of the Road 8x32 Binos?

OP
J

jam66

Lil-Rokslider
The Carson TD 8x32 ED Bino’s were a bust. I could not get a focused image. I have a benchmark telephone pole with a hole in it at 300 yds , I. could not get a focused, clear image. And yes I did dial in the Diopter for my right eye. Could this be a Collimation issue?

Bushnell Legend Ultra HD M-Series. Bought for my wife; now they're mine. ED glass. Smooth focus. $200.
My wife's bins are Legend M 8x42's and they are pretty fantastic. I mean there is no reason those should be $200 binoculars. They are better than many I've seen in the $500-700 range. My wife loves hers, and she compared them to my Zeiss Conquest HD's and Swaro SLC's that I had at the same time.

Matt G.

WKR
I found a pair of GPO Passion ED 8x32 and they are pretty nice. I found as a demo or return for 260... I couldn't pass that price up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hunt1up

WKR
I just received my Leupold BX-4 8x32s from Midway that were on sale for $349.99. Plus there's a rebate to get a free bino harness that I believe is a Marsupial branded for Leupold. So far they seem pretty sweet!

These would be the upper end of the "middle of the road" but I just picked up a pair of 8x32 Zeiss Conquest HD's from B&H on sale for $799 and I have to say, I like them even more than the full-sized Conquests. They have a wider field of view and the eyecups fit the eye relief better than they do on the full sized models.

I suppose compared to the $2K alpa 8x32's, they are middle of the road, but I don't see any reason to pay more for a binocular really. These things are fantastic.