Best Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 price?

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Canada but will be down in the USA for a couple weeks next month. Looking to pick up a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 while I’m down there to hopefully take advantage of cheaper prices. Any good deals going on? I’m open to demo units as well.

Yes cheaper prices, but don’t forget about the Canadian and USA money exchange…but euro optic had good pricing.

They haven't had any demo 2.5-10 in at least a year.
NF controls the pricing tightly.
They are going to be the same price everywhere. $1600

Axlrod

WKR
They haven't had any demo 2.5-10 in at least a year.
NF controls the pricing tightly.
They are going to be the same price everywhere. $1600
No they are not. If you call most of the online dealers and ask for a better price they will give you a better deal. They get around MAP pricing by saying they are selling "open box" products. They opened the box to make sure a scope was in there etc. I bought that same scope from Euro in Feb. and they knocked $160 off.

Dos XX

WKR
Put one in your cart on scope list and leave it. Keep your eye on your email.

Hey fellas, let’s remember his offer was to the OP and this is not a classified listing…this isn’t a chance for 30 people to all of a sudden send 50 private message and “I’ll take it” on this post . Please have some respect for the OP and don’t jump in on his post and try to snag the scope that is offered to him because that would not be good ethics. $800 is a steal and I would take it for that as would 100 other guys on here tonight, but that would be right by the OP.

Hey fellas, let’s remember his offer was to the OP and this is not a classified listing…this isn’t a chance for 30 people to all of a sudden send 50 private message and “I’ll take it” on this post . Please have some respect for the OP and don’t jump in on his post and try to snag the scope that is offered to him because that would not be good ethics. $800 is a steal and I would take it for that as would 100 other guys on here tonight, but that would be right by the OP.
🙄

I’m in Canada but will be down in the USA for a couple weeks next month. Looking to pick up a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 while I’m down there to hopefully take advantage of cheaper prices. Any good deals going on? I’m open to demo units as well.
Can you ship to someone's house or are you just looking for the nearest bass pro by the border? Bc if you can ship: https://shooterschoicesc.coreware.c...top-.250-moa-digillum-ptl-moar#product_detail

Kurts86

WKR
Nightforce Demo, Blem and Like New are the way to go. I’ve bought multiple Nightforce scopes in that condition and I can’t tell them apart from my new in box NF scopes. The inventory is constantly rolling over so it requires a little attention especially to find a 2.5-10x42, I’ve seen the most of those at mile high shooting in the past.