Best Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 price?

SDHNTR

WKR
Call Cameraland, tell Doug or Neal you are a member here and ask for their best price. It will be worth your time.

CorbLand

WKR
Well, I guess we’ll find out soon. Ordered one.
Google Maps street view at least shows they have a legitamate store front and the fact that you have to confirm you age when you go the website would lead me to believing that its a pretty safe bet but let us know.

Google Maps street view at least shows they have a legitamate store front and the fact that you have to confirm you age when you go the website would lead me to believing that its a pretty safe bet but let us know.
Got a confirmation email with my invoice. Website showed out of stock after my purchase. So far, things look legit. I will report back.

Billinsd

WKR
I bought one at shooters choice. I talked to a guy on the phone about waiving the shipping cost and he said no. UPS tracking shows it’s arriving Thursday. Best price I could find.

Yeah I couldn’t get anyone on the phone but I did just get a shipping notification.

Shooters Choice is legit. Got the NXS this evening. Ordered Monday, arrived Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpeg
    IMG_1054.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 68

ajbailey21

Lil-Rokslider
Shooters Choice is legit. Got the NXS this evening. Ordered Monday, arrived Friday.

I second that. Also got one from them. Box was open, scope wasn’t in plastic or anything, but otherwise perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that. Also got one from them. Box was open, scope wasn’t in plastic or anything, but otherwise perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My scope was also not plastic wrapped. This was my first NF scope so wasn’t sure if that’s normal or not.