Best optic for hunting with Christensen ca-10 dmr for hunting

Orangehd1

FNG
Just bought a Christensen arms ca-10 dmr in 6.5 Creedmoor. Need a good optic for hunting deer and hogs probably under 300 yards. Low light is a concern and The clearer the better. The cds looks like a good option also? Thanks joe

I have an Trijicon ACOG on mine, and love it. You have tons of great options for the use you describe.

OP
O

Orangehd1

FNG
Bumped up the budget to a 1k or so. Looked at Leupold v5hd and a swavorski z5 today both where nice but higher than I want to spend. Maybe a NightForce shv. Don’t mind buying used also. Thanks again

OP
O

Orangehd1

FNG
If low light performance and clarity are your number once concerns you should take a hard look at the Zeiss Conquest 4x16x44. The glass quality is unmatched in it's price range.
Thanks! The Zeiss is in the running just can’t find one to try local. I have looked through a vx6hd and swavorski z5. Am I leaving one out

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks! The Zeiss is in the running just can’t find one to try local. I have looked through a vx6hd and swavorski z5. Am I leaving one out
The scopes you are looking at now are all great options! If you are willing to increase your budget, the Nightforce NX8 2x20 would be a great option as well!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
ONESHOT1 you can't sell anything on this forum, the selling of any items must be in the classified section. You can't use the classifieds until you meet the member requirements. You can't sell anything commercially without being a sponsor. Please review the rules section. Next time will be last time.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: