Best Price for Vortex Razor 22-48x65 Straight?

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
Where can I find the best price for this spotter? I saw it on DVOR a couple weeks ago or like $800 or something, but I feel that site is sketchy.
Thanks in advance!

Ive seen the gen 1’s fairly often on Ebay, bot sire if thats any less sketch but i picked up my 20-60x85 for $800 on there. Plenty of people argue thwy like the gen 1’s more then gen 2’s for the focusing knobs, glass sounds like its the same from my research. Just food for thought though.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you're set on a Vortex reach out to Scott at Liberty Optics and tell him I sent you and he will take great care of you

OP
B

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
If you're set on a Vortex reach out to Scott at Liberty Optics and tell him I sent you and he will take great care of you

I’m not 100% set on it, but I like the idea of the straight scope for packability purposes. It’ll fit nicely into the torpedo tubes on my pack

Tahoe1305

WKR
DVOR isn’t sketchy. Owned by opticsplanet which I’ve bought a good amount from. I’ve got a good amount from DVOR too. Shipping can be a bit slow (3-4 days to ship) but that’s my only complaint.

I bought one on eBay new for $580 around Xmas last year. Not sure how I swung that because like your seeing they all seem to be about $750-800 now.

Just did a quick search too doesn’t seem like there’s a whole lot of gen I straights for sale. I’d snag one if you find one and that’s what you want.

Last edited:
OP
B

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
DVOR isn’t sketchy. Owned by opticsplanet which I’ve bought a good amount from. I’ve got a good amount from DVOR too. Shipping can be a bit slow (3-4 days to ship) but that’s my only complaint.

I bought one on eBay new for $580 around Xmas last year. Not sure how I swung that because like your seeing they all seem to be about $750-800 now.

Just did a quick search too doesn’t seem like there’s a whole lot of gen I straights for sale. I’d snag one if you find one and that’s what you want.

I’ve seen people talk about how it’ll take months to get their orders, or maybe not even get them at all?

OP
B

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider