Best Rangefinding Binoculars?

ShaneC

FNG
I was trying to make this decision too and went with Vortex Fury 5000 AB

One of the biggest reasons is because of their warranty. I read too many reviews of other ones crapping out right after warranty or not working well in cold temps and customer service being non existent

If I’m combining optics and electronics, then I know something is eventually going to go wrong.

Vortex’s customer service and warranty just can’t be beat
How do you like the Fury? I am debating on which ones to buy, buy I do not need the ballistic option, just glassing and ranging. Mostly for bowhunting and tired of carrying binos and a rangefinder.

Leica Geovid R’s Is what I would be looking at for a “budget” range finding bino without ballistics.

LuvDog

FNG
How do you like the Fury? I am debating on which ones to buy, buy I do not need the ballistic option, just glassing and ranging. Mostly for bowhunting and tired of carrying binos and a rangefinder.

They fit my needs, but I didn't expect the best glass with these, They're better than my old monocular range finder since they have higher magnification. I use either a bigger spotter or I have a new set of Swaro Binos or glassing. So for my needs they are great.

I think if glass quality is really important, then it may make sense to look at some other options. Maybe the Leica's.

survivalistd

Lil-Rokslider
I'd choose the GPO 10x50 personally.
I have a pair of these and absolutely love them
b001ee027b2edd74641be9bce7f80348.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk