Best ranger finder for your buck?!

I have the vortex ranger 1300 and have been very happy with it for $299 it was a big improvement over my old vortex ranger 1000 with much faster readings. It also has scan mode.

vortex fury 5000
I’ve had a Leupold RX-1000i and a Bushnell Elite 1 mile CONX. I just picked up a Vortex Fury 5000 and this is one of the rare times when a product outperforms expectations. I’ve been able to range houses at 3200 yds, trees at 2800 yds and steel targets at 1500. There hasn’t been anything under 2000 yds that I was unable to get a reading on. I’m truly impressed by this unit. I compared it side by side with a Swaro EL Range. The glass was superior in the Swaro but the Vortex rangefinder was much more quick and read targets far beyond the reach of the Swaro. I’m looking forward to testing it’s ability over snow, that’s where most rangefinders I’ve used tend to fail.

Overall the CONX is a very solid rangefinder but I had trouble ranging 24” steel targets beyond 1,000 yds. Under 1000 it’s excellent. I’ve had it for about 2 years, for the price it’s very good.