Best scope mounting rings

Just wondering what everyone uses to mount their scopes. Looking for suggestions 1 inch tube 50mm objective. Not looking for removable systems, just want a stable accurate set up.

Rodéo

WKR
I run EGW rings and mounts. Very solid build and pretty sure they are made in the USA

pc3

WKR
I really like seekins precision rings, I use them where I can. I do have NF ultra lite as well as the old gold standard Badger ordnance.

On regular hunting guns I have a few sets of Warne Maxima's

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If I use a rail then I use the nightforce ultralights. If it’s a basic hinting rifle set up I like normal talley lightweights.

for tikkas though, I really like those sports match rings.

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
Seekins, or badger on bolt guns.
Tight tolerences., each screw is fitted to its own spot

I really like the Aero ultra light on ARs

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

I usually run Buckeye Optics rings and an Xtreme Hardcore rail, but I think for my next rifle I'm going to try out the Ziess Precision rings that have a built in level and still run the Xtreme rail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn’t state what brand of rifle but if Hawkins Precision makes the Hybrid Rings for your rifle that is what I would recommend. Excellent rings and solid mount. Also a new sponsor here.

Wrongside

WKR
Just wondering what everyone uses to mount their scopes. Looking for suggestions 1 inch tube 50mm objective. Not looking for removable systems, just want a stable accurate set up.
What kind of rifle? It depends on the rifle and capability needed from the setup, IME.

No Talley LWs for this kid anymore. I moved away from them completely, after seeing a couple sets crack on friend's sheep rifles.

Apollo117

WKR
I feel the same as @Wrongside. The Talley's I had on my Savage 16 LWH in .308 Win did not grip the scope tube well. After a few shots I could measure 1/16" movement from the original mounting spot. Maybe the Talley's would work with a heavier gun or a lighter recoiling cartridge.

My experience is anecdotal, but I thought I'd share anyways.

I’ve seen lots of love on here for the sportsmatch but don’t have any. Also seen a lot of hate on DNZ, but I’ve got them on 3 rifles and love them. Simple and sturdy.

Mawgie

FNG
I have had good luck with Warne rings on my Savages: .308WIN and a .50 caliber muzzleloader that launches a 500 grain bullet.