Best scope under $1k

Echo

FNG
I recently got my hands on a browning x-bolt in 6.8 western. I live in Montana and plan on using this as my ‘go to’ gun for deer, elk, antelope, etc.

I’d love some recommendations on scopes at $1k or less for this set up. I’m leaning towards the VX-5hd 3 - 15 x 44. I like Leupold and have experienced good success with their CDS system. But, that’s also all I really know. Open to other ideas. Thanks in advance!

Vortex Razor LHT 3-15. Great optics, perfect power range, well done illumination, tracks well, and a great warranty if you ever need it. I have 5 and have had no issues.

I recently got my hands on a browning x-bolt in 6.8 western. I live in Montana and plan on using this as my ‘go to’ gun for deer, elk, antelope, etc.

I’d love some recommendations on scopes at $1k or less for this set up. I’m leaning towards the VX-5hd 3 - 15 x 44. I like Leupold and have experienced good success with their CDS system. But, that’s also all I really know. Open to other ideas. Thanks in advance!
I like the one you picked out. Any Leupold or Zeiss you cant go wrong.

If dialing a lot I would go with the Bushnell LRHS. Then again, my VX5s have served me well for several years too. My Bushy's heavier, but dang it is a well built scope (LRTS).

Nightforce SHV and Burris RT25 are the two that I have experience with and have been pretty impressed with! The RT25 is a little cheaper but the glass is nice!

Think I'm going to try a Minox All-Rounder 2-10x50 which is just a tad North of $1k, if I can ever find them back in stock on this side of the pond.

I like Zeiss scopes and I thing the Z4s are best in class, best scopes for the money anywhere.20220327_144736.jpg

Attachments

• 20220327_144736.jpg
    20220327_144736.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 42
Back