Best trail cameras?

What has been decent in low cell service areas ? For either carrier ? Att or Verizon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCOBB2

FNG
I've tried reveals and recently the Exodus Rival's and am extremely happy with the Rivals right now. Not the least expensive option but better photo quality.

I also use Black Gate. Cams have great quality pics and have been pretty reliable so far. The data plans are a little confusing, but cheaper than others once you understand them.

Use the FCC cell coverage map to determine whether ATT or Verizon would be best in your cell camera locations.

I use the Reveal cell cams and have liked the Muddy 100MTC's for dumb cams. Can usually find the latter on Camofire for $40 or so.

I started off with Moultrie and had issues. It was one of their more expensive cameras. Sent it in under warranty and still had issues. Gave it away to a relative. Bought a Reconx years ago and it's been flawless. Takes lots of pictures. I have thought about trying their cell cam recently. It's the only brand I will use now

Try Cuddeback. Cell service is required in one location, but you can connect up to 23 other cameras to the cellular home cam by using their CuddeLink system. This has been the best option for getting eyes in places where service is poor. My company is a dealer. We have hundreds of cameras (with solar panels) in operation and haven't had to touch them for 3+ years.

NoRest

FNG
I've got five Spartan Golive cameras. Been running them for just over a year with no problems. It's nice to be able to see live video on demand.

pirogue

WKR
I’ve used several non/cellular brands, but only Tactacam Reveal cellular, and we have a few of them. Great customer service, and like the two options for Sim networks. In fact, my cameras are out of state from where I live, so I choose AT&T for my cameras and have Verizon for my phone. No issues.

dietridg

FNG
Use a mixed bag of non cell cams. For cell cams started with spy point but not impressed at all. They seem to only transmit photos half the time, would like to try something new.

Rpd3d

FNG
Running 12 Tactacams now. Very happy. 4 OG, 2 reveal x, 2 gen 2s and 4 Pros.

Stealth Cam is owned by GSM. They have no customer service. None. I had to beat them down for 5 months to get replacement parts. I got them but it is a chore.