Best websites for deals

GoHunt, Black Ovis, 1shot gear, SandS archery,Mountain Archery, CampSaver, MooseJaw... If you are looking for like Sitka or First Lite the best time to buy is right after hunting season. For Sitka they have a 20-30% off deal on all of their gear and usually lasts for a month or so. Also, Sitka is all the time updating a piece of clothing so Camofire.com runs great deals on Sitka’s previous model clothing. There is a catch though, you have to get it early in the year or immediately after all the hunting seasons. Camofire will have Sitka sales all throughout the year but if you are a M, L, XL you probably won’t find your size. I bought the Sitka Dewpoint rain gear ($400 Jacket and like $369 pant) for like $400 for the both of them on Camofire. I own a lot of Sitka but I’ve never hardly paid more than 20% off plus no tax for all of my pieces. First Lite has cut out all of the 3rd party stores and only sells direct but they always have a tag soup sale which is 20% off store wide. They are the same way though, buy when the sale starts. For base layers and camping gear I usually buy from non hunting company’s or gohunt. Camp saver, moosejaw always have a 20% coupon going on it seems like. I don’t think I will be buying another piece from the non-hunting companies though due to their political views. However, with gohunt if you are a member you can accrue points to use in the gear shop that equate to 10% off. Yes you can get that same deal from a few other places but the cool thing about that is you get to access all the draw odds plus if you buy several things you accrue several points and when you go to use the points it feels like you are getting something at a huge discount or free, plus you don’t have another big charge show up on the bank account lol. With Gohunt they also have the best gear, I’ve been very pleased with anything ie bought from them. 1stot gear has a similar setup and you don’t have to be a member. Remember most of the huntings stores will get you 10% off, free shipping, and no tax, so that should be your standard when shopping for gear, especially higher dollar gear. A lot of time a deal might look better on other sites but they may have tax whereas a lot of the mentioned stores do not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back