Beyond Clothing A7 cold pant sizing help

Looking for some help ordering a pair of cold weather pants to go with my LPP half zip. Seemed like the older version of the Beyond A7 pants are med, lrg, xl vs 32,34,36…etc
I’m a 34 in Kuiu attacks which is what I will most likely be wearing them over or maybe a pair of timberlines at times. Please advise if you have familiarity with the older med lrg sizing.

sndmn11

WKR
I'm almost certain the pants you receive will still say small, med, large, etc. I order their tweave pants based on the numbers and their size chart, and then they arrive as large.

OP
L
So the pant is actually a low loft wind pant NOT the advanced cold pant I was looking for. The new version is just a nylon wind pant but they made a climashield low loft as well... I will stay on the hunt for pair of cold weather pants. Im undecided if the extra money is worth it for the lpp pants used or just go with a pair of generic ecws cold weather pants. They will only be used for static hunting and glassing.

bjones926

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure exactly which A7 you are looking at, but I see numerical size ranges. (i.e. 34)

If not - pick regular Medium and that should work for you

OP
L
m_64382eca32c1dc73ce8f4dc3.jpg

This was the pant I was inquiring about. However, after further research this is there A5 wind pant with insulation. I was looking for the A7 Cold Weather Pants.

OP
L
Decided on a pair of Wing Tactical High Loft pants in medium... will report back with fit and functionality once i recieve them.

s-l1600.jpg