BH209 at Cabelas

I have been after BH209 for months. I’m sure some others have been too….

Cabelas had it available at 5am MST.

jestanw1

FNG
I ordered mine on the 23rd, as well as some blackhorn cleaning solvent. the solvent shipped next day and the 209 powder is still showing "waiting to be shipped". hopefully they don't cancel the order and it shows up.

OP
Travis Hobbs
I ordered mine on the 23rd, as well as some blackhorn cleaning solvent. the solvent shipped next day and the 209 powder is still showing "waiting to be shipped". hopefully they don't cancel the order and it shows up.

Interesting! I had looked last week, (I have been for months on a regular basis)

They charged my card, hopefully it gets fulfilled 🤞🏻🤞🏻

jestanw1

FNG
I'm not sure how long it had been available on cabelas website but my order was placed at 5:27 pm on the 23rd. I may have caught it early, which is my hope, my fingers are crossed as well.

tdhanses

WKR
Just a heads up I ordered it back in April, they finally decided to refund my money in June since they didn’t have any, mine said it was shipped and thankfully I was doing in store pickup. Hope you guys get it from them but doubt I buy it again from them online.

jestanw1

FNG
I got a shipping notification on the powder about a half hour ago. Really hoping it shows up in four days like they are estimating. The comment above worries me a bit.

I got a shipping notification on the powder about a half hour ago. Really hoping it shows up in four days like they are estimating. The comment above worries me a bit.
I also ordered some the other day and mine has tracking info and is apparently moving. I’m doing in store pickup as well. I’m not overly worried. I have seen cabelas do this in the past with ammo.

Just checked shipping on my order, looks like everything will be delivered to local store by EOD tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

dhill3

FNG
I’m in Arkansas and I found it at my local Walmart of all places. I had been looking for it for a couple of months.

KineKilla

WKR
Pretty sure I'm using 777 primers with BH209. But then again, I'm a moron so......

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Been seeing BH209 showing up at local shops as well. Nice to see some things flowing again. I can at least hunt this fall, as I was able to finally get some BH209 and CCI209s. I was starting to get a little worried.