Bibs for my wife

acmckeage03

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslider’s,
Looking for advice on which bibs I should
Purchase for my wife. Money is not a factor here, I’m more concerned with keeping my wife warm, quiet and mobile with archery equipment. I’m shopping first lite sanctuary bibs and Sitka’s Fanatic. Sitka has more options for men which I’d consider as well since I’m not sure how much the fit matters when sitting in a tree stand or ground blind. Thank you
Cheers,
Aaron

Macintosh

WKR
My wife got rid of her first lite sanctuary bibs in favor of sitka fanatic. She loves them. It can be really cold here in northern vt, she sits for hours in them, and she’s normally really cold. Sitka is also noticeably quieter. Downside is the fleece is a burr-magnet and gets wet faster, freezes faster, etc.

Macintosh

WKR
Actually, I think she TRIED to get rid of sanctuary bibs. Make a reasonable lowball offer and theyre yours!

I have the Sikta Fanatic bibs, they are outstanding the Pennsylvania late season. I opted not to purchase the matching Fanatic Jacket based on some friends recommendations. The bibs keep my core so warm I haven't ever felt cold with appropriate layers and the ambient jacket on top. Used in temps down to below zero. Plan on packing them in if you have a hike or you will find yourself sweated wet in no time.

dct73

FNG
The SKRE late season bibs are the warmest thing I've ever worn, LOL. Definitely carry them to the stand if you are going any distance. I don't think they come in women's sizes, though.

RockyRoad

FNG
Fanatic set is where it’s at! I only have the jacket, but it’s crazy warm. My dad bought my mom and sister the fanatic bibs and they absolutely love them. Neither of them ever complain about being cold anymore. And to top it all off, the fleece lined kangaroo pocket is money for keeping your hands toasty. I hardly bring gloves anymore. The outer fleece does catch burrs, but I think the newer versions have a little less fleece exposed if I’m not mistaken. Either way, the pros outweigh the cons to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
acmckeage03

acmckeage03

Lil-Rokslider
Fanatic set is where it’s at! I only have the jacket, but it’s crazy warm. My dad bought my mom and sister the fanatic bibs and they absolutely love them. Neither of them ever complain about being cold anymore. And to top it all off, the fleece lined kangaroo pocket is money for keeping your hands toasty. I hardly bring gloves anymore. The outer fleece does catch burrs, but I think the newer versions have a little less fleece exposed if I’m not mistaken. Either way, the pros outweigh the cons to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you I appreciate the feedback