Bikini belt sizes

Teeton

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know of what the belt sizes are for the bikini ? Like med 34 to 38 or large 38 to 42. And can like a large go down to and work at say 36? What are the ranges for the belt sizes? Thanks Tee

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone know of what the belt sizes are for the bikini ? Like med 34 to 38 or large 38 to 42. And can like a large go down to and work at say 36? What are the ranges for the belt sizes? Thanks Tee

Large will not work at 36.

I would call the Kifaru rep (me)

720-937-1418

OP
Teeton

Teeton

Lil-Rokslider
The reason I asked is I ordered a bikini frame I'm a 38 waist but maybe a 35-36 waist come Sept. I joined cross fit I'm down 10lbs in 4 weeks. I'm going to pick it up a bit from 2 days at cross fit to 2 days cross fit and 1 to 2 days hiking a ski resort by my house. I'm thinking I'll loose another 10 to 15 lbs come September.. So will the med belt fit 34 to say 40? I'm guessing I ordered in at a 38 waist as that's what I put as my waist size when I ordered in April.. Thanks for the answers Aron.. Ed

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The reason I asked is I ordered a bikini frame I'm a 38 waist but maybe a 35-36 waist come Sept. I joined cross fit I'm down 10lbs in 4 weeks. I'm going to pick it up a bit from 2 days at cross fit to 2 days cross fit and 1 to 2 days hiking a ski resort by my house. I'm thinking I'll loose another 10 to 15 lbs come September.. So will the med belt fit 34 to say 40? I'm guessing I ordered in at a 38 waist as that's what I put as my waist size when I ordered in April.. Thanks for the answers Aron.. Ed

I'll check in the morning, but I think you're getting a "marge".

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
I think I'm a Marge as well. Float between 35-37. Depends on if I'm muscling up or down ;) or just getting fat

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
You're a medium for sure! Its when you go past 38 that you can run into issues (with a medium)

Not only does Kifaru make awesome packs you give the added bonus of making me feel good about my figure. I haven't been a medium since 5th grade.

crumy

WKR
Not only does Kifaru make awesome packs you give the added bonus of making me feel good about my figure. I haven't been a medium since 5th grade.

Hold that thought. You have not seen what the belt does to your belly when it is tight

armyjoe

Super Moderator
HAHA!! It will give you the dun-lap look. No matter what shape you are in or what size belt - fully tightened and your gut is spilling out. ;)

Remember, when taking photos relax the belt or just undo it all together.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
HAHA!! It will give you the dun-lap look. No matter what shape you are in or what size belt - fully tightened and your gut is spilling out. ;)

Remember, when taking photos relax the belt or just undo it all together.

HAHA very true, but I don't care...if you got it flaunt it, don't be shy!! :D

OP
Teeton

Teeton

Lil-Rokslider
Another question,,,, Dose the belt on the bikini come off so you can change them if they shrink a little. :)

crumy

WKR
Ok... I have to show this because Luke just does not have any junk up front. :) THIS is a Kifaru Sixpack.

IMG_1334_zps0c4e8ec8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]