Bino harness contact

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone else have issues shooting a trad bow with a bino harness? Granted I used an AGC which isn’t the slimmest. But I always seem to get contact. Was wondering if this is a common problem?

You might want to check these out. I own 3 of them and they are superb in their simplicity and functionality. I can't stand a full-blown bino harness.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I don't have any issues with bino harness contact, and I've used AGC, Sitka, and FHF harnesses. I also start with a slightly open stance and rotate my shoulders to align with the target. That gives plenty of clearance for my string on my sleeve and bino harness.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
N

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
You might want to check these out. I own 3 of them and they are superb in their simplicity and functionality. I can't stand a full-blown bino harness.

Awesome thanks I’ll check them out

OP
N

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have any issues with bino harness contact, and I've used AGC, Sitka, and FHF harnesses. I also start with a slightly open stance and rotate my shoulders to align with the target. That gives plenty of clearance for my string on my sleeve and bino harness.

That makes a ton of sense, I will shoot this week and focus on that and see if it gives me space.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just lay an arrow on the ground pointing towards the target, then align your toes on it like you are lining up with your left shoulder facing the target if you're right handed. Move your left foot back a few inches, nothing drastic, then rotate your shoulders and upper body slightly to get your alignment back to the target. This will get you string clearance. If you have someone with you, have them lay an arrow across your shoulder blades and you'll see when you are aligned with the target. Takes a little practice, ok maybe a lot, to get the muscle memory down but it'll become second nature getting your alignment down.

oldgoat

WKR

Yeah, this^^^^ I have the big model AGC and don't have issues, but that's with elk season clothing not Whitetail cold weather clothing, don't use it then.