Bino Harness

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider
Well I got my new swaro SLC 10x42 today, so now which bino harness do I get? I was thinking marsupial but I read somewhere they are coming out with a new full enclosed design? Should I wait? Any other suggestions?

pc3

WKR
I’ve just bought a AGC hybrid.....I like it actually more compact than I thought it would be and well made. Only thing is the meopta strap connector doesn’t match the AGC one so it might be painful swapping between regular neck strap and harness pack unless AGC also make a matching neck strap to swap easily between the two systems

I am a huge fan of full enclosure. I use an AGC and chose it for that reason. I am a spazz about things getting into where my binos are. Full enclosure doesnt keep everything out, but it sure helps. Especially if it is pissing rain, or you're crawling through a mess of dirt/brush etc on a stalk. That being said, Marsupial has always intrigued me as a great case and I havent heard any negative. They have a system that seems great. If there was a fully enclosed system, I would certainly take a very serious look.

rclouse79

WKR
Just got the outdoor vision Ridgetop with the rangefinder pouch. I have been wearing it around to shoot my bow and can’t think of a single complaint. It is fully enclosed.

I was checking out the adak harness at Scheels the other day - looks like a solid design with a separate rangefinder pouch - anyone running this harness?

I bought AGC and FHF. FHF is for sale. Nothing wrong with FHF. Just like more storage space in my "chest backpack". I couldn't comfortably fit my bino tripod adapter in the FHF. And I had to fold my paperwork quite small to get it in there as well. No room for a wallet if I had wanted to do that. If I'm going to wear a chest pack I prefer to have enough room to store things I need quick access too.

Last edited:

sheephunt

FNG
outdoor vision X2. fully enclosed, quiet, rain cover stowed in lower pocket. very well made. tell them you are on rokslide and they'll get you a discount too.

Same binos. You'll enjoy those. (y)
I run the AGC K.I.S.S. I like the smaller profile and it's fully enclosed.

I have the CUB, just a liitle bigger with the front pocket, my kids run that one. They like to store their snacks in the front pocket.

Both work just fine. I don't really need the extra pocket so I usually run the K.I.S.S. 95% of the time.

pirogue

WKR
Speaking of Kuiu, I had the original bino harness and then got the new Pro model this past year. The original in size Large was perfect fit for the Swaro EL 10X42. The new Pro in size Lg is too big for the same binos, with about 3/8” space in front, meaning it sticks out from the chest more. NOT desired by a bow hunter.