Bino help!

My head is swimming, so I thought I'd seek some advice. I'm looking for a 10x50 range bino for chest carrying outwest muleys and at home in WI for deer, etc. I'm 53, so eyes aren't what they used to be. I have a list, but it's BIG! Here goes:
Kowa Genesis 10.5x44
Zeiss Conquest 10x56
GPO Passion 10x50
Meopta Meostar B1 10x42
Maven B6 10x50
The Zeiss are a half again higher than the others...worth it? Their 10x42 are in price range of others, but I'm wondering if my eyes will like the 56x better? Thanks for any input!

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The GPO is optically wonderful with a general, non-ballistic, rangefinder. IMO, i9f you do not need an overly sophisticated rangefinder this is a great choice. Please feel free to give a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss this

Agross

WKR
The meostars are a great binocular for what u can get em for used . The mavens u listed I would like to try next.

Meostar all day followed by Maven. I wouldn't run the others if you gave them to me unless the conquest's were the HD's but the Meostars and Mavens are still a better bino.

My head is swimming, so I thought I'd seek some advice. I'm looking for a 10x50 range bino for chest carrying outwest muleys and at home in WI for deer, etc. I'm 53, so eyes aren't what they used to be. I have a list, but it's BIG! Here goes:
Kowa Genesis 10.5x44
Zeiss Conquest 10x56
GPO Passion 10x50
Meopta Meostar B1 10x42
Maven B6 10x50
The Zeiss are a half again higher than the others...worth it? Their 10x42 are in price range of others, but I'm wondering if my eyes will like the 56x better? Thanks for any input!
IMO spend the money…… go look through Leica, Swaro and Zeiss and pick which is the best to your eyes and buy them… no reason for a 50+ mm objective if your going with one of them.

96Griz

FNG
I love my meostar binos! Tried swaro el Binos and I couldn’t tell a difference

JEWAN

FNG
i have the kowas, gpo10x42 and the meopta. they are all great. meoptas jumped way up in price recently so something to consider. theyre size is perfect for hunting . thats what i hunt with is meoptas cabelas euros originals and they are still excelent. the kowas and gpos are much longer but also very good and i think less expensive at the moment. one thing i noticed about the gpo is the supper smooth focus knob it just made finding and focusing very pleasant. I would get the meoptas if price is no issue. sport optics has a discount code for european optics 15% off